4.03.2013

sometimes you feel it, sometimes you don't {what i wore}

I can't find my favorite orange lipstick.  I ran out of hairspray.  my 3yr old had a huuuuge tantrum.  so we stopped and rocked for a while.  its was therapeutic for us both.  and I really just wanted to stay put.  in my sweats.  this outfit is one that I choose when I can't just wear sweats, I can be pulled together but I don't have to try terribly hard.  and my inner Rachel Zoe will always love a good bell bottom and leopard platform.


and then my camera battery died.  which also happened on our first family trip to Disneyland.  you think I'd learn my lesson.









 sweater - Queen Anne Dispatch
tank top - Roxy {incredibly old}
jeans - 7 for all Mankind {old but similar}
shoes - Kelsi Dagger
bracelets - Lucia K. Chloe {and turquoise coming soon!}
watch {I adore it!}. sunglasses . bag

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

6 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks awesome! I love the whole laid back feel you've got going on. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, one of those days. We all have them. At least you're looking comfy and put-together while having it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You look very put together, yet comfy! Your hair is gorgeous, too! Stopped over from the Pleated Poppy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! It looks incredibly comfortable and I love your jeans!!!

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is one of my favorites you've ever posted! Love the bell bottoms & flowy sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's cute!! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete