4.05.2013

week 26 . out on the town

Closing in on the 3rd trimester, pretty hard to swallow. We've been busy thinking and doing some making/purchasing for the nursery...but no visible progress in the actual room. This week we headed with some friends to see these guys in concert at the triple door, my favorite place to see a concert...you get to sit in Las Vegas style half moon booths, sip on great drinks (except not this time) and eat tasty food from Wild Ginger (a local favorite upscale Thai restaurant). It was a great night with great music and I felt comfortable in what I wore (a plus!)

top: Kavu (sale)
leggings: gap maternity
shoes: dsw (similar)
earrings: own

I kept the outfit pretty basic, but I was most impressed that my hair curled just how I wanted...for those of you that come from curls, you know this is a big victory. :)

enjoy the weekend...we'll be spending it in birthing classes (yipee!)

-ali for lkj

No comments:

Post a Comment