6.28.2013

week 38 . the end {the beginning} is near!

We are closing in folks. At the present moment, the only room that can stay clean in the midst of our "to do list" is the nursery...so that's where we stopped quick to take pictures on our way out the door for yet another graduation party.

It was pouring rain outside, we've evaded the typical June in Seattle and have been thoroughly enjoying sunshine and 70 degrees...until yesterday, when we snapped these pictures.

I'm all about sale shopping and these maternity pants from gap were just the ticket. Under twenty bucks and a great post-pardum pant, I couldn't say no.


pants: gap maternity on sale (similar not on sale)
t: asos maternity (similar)
shoes: go to black wedge (similar)
earrings: gold tags
bracelets: own


I'm doing my best to utilize all the Lucia K. Jewelry I can before Kirsty moves south and we can't connect really quick over coffee in her front living room...where I usually give my two cents on the new pieces and hopefully "sample" a few in my daily life and buy a few to give to close friends for birthdays and the like. I know that she hasn't started grieving fully yet, but I have (I'm sure the emotional roller coaster of pregnancy has added to that grief exponentially.)

I'm not sure if this little guy is going to arrive early or late, but we'll keep you posted!

best!

ali (for lkj)

No comments:

Post a Comment