8.28.2013

track that pant up {what i wore}

a little behind the ball today.  among other things, got my butt kicked by legoland yesterday.  I know tough problem right.  but really I think I am a one theme park per year kind of gal.  we will see how that plays out living in socal now.

anyhoo, lets talk the track pant.  they are fantastic, amazing, comfy, flattering, dress up or dress down abilities are endless.  they work great for those with the booty or those wishing they had the booty.  and with booties-as-in-shoes.



big surprise that I paired them with a slouchy T.  but just you wait for more to come.



and a shout out to my shoes, they are at least 6 years old and every season I pull them out again and someone stops me and asks about them.  they have this fun gold fan detail on the side.  they have rocked it for years.  rare for me.  


and last the earlobes.  these earrings are painted by hand, which means they are true originals every time.  the gold chain ever so subtly sparkles as it dangles from hand formed gold ear-wires.  they are just lovely.  **secret sale, only not really, type in ss40 before checkout for 40% off the entire blake collection. {48hrs only.}

shirt - ae.com from a long time ago
undertank - ae.com
track pants - Wayf for Nordstrom
shoes - Seychelles, sort of the newer version here or here
earrings - Lucia K. Blake
sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs
bracelets - Lucia K. Monogram collection, vintage, and Queen Anne Dispatch.

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

3 comments:

  1. Those pants are amazing on you! I love the way it looks with this white top :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look and for anyone in the UK, I've got some similar pants from Whistles. Hope California is treating you well Kirsty! http://www.whistles.co.uk/fcp/categorylist/dept/clothing-trousers?resetFilters=true#filters=PRODUCT_TYPE!casual+trousers%24MASTER_COLOUR!black&page=0&product=903000060455

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsty! In regards to the comment you left on my blog, I got my booties from Kohl's last year. (They are Candie's brand.)

    ReplyDelete