9.04.2013

rust in lace {what i wore}

this outfit makes me happy on many many levels.


this shirt.  rust is so lovely right?  and stripes on front, lace in back, the lovely shoulder slouch.  oh its good.  since its still summer, add in distressed {by me} bermuda denim shorts but come fall some skinny jeans and these booties.  plus there is that extra length in the back without being bulky, so if you are having a self conscious day, its gives you a nice little cover up on the behind. and its on sale.  for real.


my shoes, {on sale here!} a little wedge, a little espadrille, a little metallic sparkle, a little peep-toe.  they are just dang great.  I love them because they give you height without really having to go for it right?  and the metallic color dresses up an outfit while the rope detail keeps it from being too stuffy. 


and maybe last but not least my swarovski crystal taylor earrings. and yes, not to be left out, also on sale!  ruby red swarovski crystal are always the right choice.  add in matte gold chain, this chain drapes so well, it is one of my favorite chains, with tiny double links.  the matte gold makes it feel a little bit like an heirloom.

shirt - Free People, Queen Anne Dispatch.  also here {sale.} 
shorts - H&M {distressed and cut off by me}
shoes - Tory Burch {sale.}
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry Taylor Earrings. {and sale.}

scoring something I really want on sale makes me so dang happy.  you?

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment