1.29.2014

leopard in the streets {what i wore}


I look at these outift pictures and I can't help but think how much better a pair of burgundy colored pumps, or red, would look.  they would make this outfit.  I have way more shoes than I need, yet not the right pair.

this is the nature of fashion, what I love.hate.get excited.despise.

there is always going to be something just.a.little.bit.better

so its all in moderation, having a budget, being disciplined, not buying every wonderful thing you see.  can you imagine those people with endless shopping budgets.  I wonder if they would still get the same thrill from an amazing shoe sale.  or finding that perfect pair of denim on sale.  like these leopard jeans that I spotted for 75% off at Anthropologie!  oh the victory.




so for now I will ponder my bright hued shoes, and keep an eye on the sales for that perfect pair.

sweater - Pim + Larking, Piperlime, soldout
jeans - Mother Looker, Anthropologie {also here}
shoes - Dolce Vita {here}
lipstick - MAC Viva Glam, Nordstrom
sunglasses - Anthropologie {similar}
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

some similar pieces...
linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.  Photos by Angie
happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

4 comments:

  1. You had me at "leopard denim!!!" But I'm dying over your hair--perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday to you too! Good luck finding your new pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sweater - I love piperlime, they've got some great deals on there...

    Alyssa Barnett
    www.alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Wish the sweater wadn't sold out...and moderation is hard. Not my strength.

    Patrice
    Dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete