2.26.2014

denim, nude and blah blah blah {what i wore}

one of my very favorite things - that I wish I could hold every single moment of and not forget a single word or at least have my video camera always ready to catch these moments - is conversations with my 5 year old.  the ones that just spring up from nothing, or something, but they are unplanned and I have no agenda or life lesson or legacy to instill in him.  just to soak up his little brain and delight in all of the new body language and nuances and {most of the} tones he has observed and is trying to emulate.  the newest being "blah blah blah."


there was no agenda for this outfit, it just kind of happened.  my new shoes arrived and I wanted to wear them casually, this outfit is one that is better in person.  blah blah blah.  




denim shirt - Trouve, Nordstrom {similar}
tank - Banana Republic {old, similar, 40% off with code BRCLUE40}
jeans - DL1961, Piperlime
shoes - Charles by Charles David, Nordstrom
necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry {not available, maybe soon...}

oh my goodness these moments.  

and I realized today I have six months until kindergarten begins.  oh f*&#.

photos by Angie
happy wednesday.  linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore wednesday.

best,
kirsty




No comments:

Post a Comment