2.19.2014

bun envy {what i wore wednesday}


I bought this shirt right after I had my littlest son.  I completely remember it...one of those moments when you just need something cute, you are too big for all your clothes but all your maternity clothes are frumpy slumpy.  I love the lace grandma detail.  I love the length.  I love the over-flowy flutterness.  and I love the memory behind it, as my baby is now 4.  I think this shirt keeps my black ensemble from being to somber.  And I love the lace under the jacket.

riding boots

tall black boots


and here's the thing, my hair does not do buns well.  is it my head shape?  the frizzy pieces that frame the face?  I just can't figure it out...

shirt - Meadow {old, similar}
jacket - Anthropologie, {similar}
jeans - Bluelab
boots - DV by Dolce Vita, Nordstrom
barrette - Anthropologie {old, new favorite}
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

similar shirts...
photos by Angie.
happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment