3.26.2014

come on kimono {what i wore}

floor length kimono

fashion obsession confession:  did I mention this one already?  once there was this really cool mom, at soccer practice {so cliche I know}, and she had on the most rad, or raddest?, floor length red kimono.  its been tucked in the back of my mind in my fashion obsession file every since.  and can you believe I {well Jenn actually} stumbled upon this one at H&M.  

kimono

suede booties


and my shorts - prized Levi's that were actually cut by my moms own hands in the 70's.  wardrobe treasures, even if the 3rd button down on the button fly likes to pop open occasionally.  


vintage denim
kimono - H&M
tank top - American Eagle
shorts - levi's {vintage, similar}
booties - DV by Dolce Vita, Nordstrom
necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry

shorter kimonos



longer kimonos




photos by Angie.  linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.
happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

1 comment: