6.11.2014

just a normal day {what I wore}

{CS Lewis via}
This is kinda where I'm at right now.  We are approaching a year of being in California.  Last year at this time we were packing up our belongings, madly finishing house projects, and trying to soak up as much time with those we loved as we possibly could, saying goodbye to my lilac bushes.  Today I planted a vegetable garden.

My baby was still using a pacifier and saying "w" instead of "r".  Somewhere in the last 345 days he dropped both those habits.




 shirt - Joie Clothing
jeans - Mother Denim
boots - Sam Edelman {in cocoa here - the color I have.  also olive here, black here, tan here}

This last week has been a difficult one for too many of the people that I care about deeply.  Life can be amazing, yet so unnerving.  Crazy joy and tremendous sorrow.

Show your love today to someone.  Isn't this inspirational?

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.  photos by angie.

best,
kirsty

2 comments:

  1. I really like the stripes with those pants. Such a cute look!

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    xx,
    Sara
    Style for the Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is amazing. And that hair. I envy it every time I visit your blog! I hope you are enjoying California. It's a strange mix of love and distaste for me in this state. I want to leave and stay all in the same thought. Prayers and positive thoughts for you family/friends.

    ReplyDelete