10.06.2014

texture, pattern, and chain.


I really want to wear my leopard pumps {that I scored at the Nordstrom sale} more often, so I am pretending that they are a neutral.  This might be adding too much with the print of the pant and a chambray top, a classic white tee would be less of a statement, but I'm just gonna own it.  In the words of the beloved WNTW Stacy and Clinton "color, pattern, texture, and shine" is what adds interest to an outfit. 

As for these pants, they are so super comfortable and you don't have to wear specific underwear, ahem for those of us who don't prefer a thong, this definitely ups the stock of any bottoms I own.  TMI?  I can't be the only woman on the planet who feels this way?!  The pockets and the stretchy waistband - icing on the cake.  Yet somehow they are chic and flattering.  

Sign up for Piperlime emails, and you will receive 30% off one item, like these pants.  {scroll down to the very bottom of the Piperlime homepage for details.}  Plus they regularly email sale coupons.  Often times I will put items in my bag that I like, or I will pin them, and then I will wait for a coupon to purchase them. {Jlov taught me this.} 






shirt - Trouve, Nordstrom
pants - Sabine, Piperlime
shoes - Halogen, Nordstrom {available in the gray leopard}
bracelet - Gorjana Mila Cuff
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
nail polish - "wicked" by Essie, Target

Happy Monday.

best,
kirsty




No comments:

Post a Comment