10.08.2014

a cardi, my hippest jeans and boots, and an even hipper van.






If I could be any style right now, this would be it.  Life is so good in comfy cardigans and slouchy white tees.  These jeans {on sale now!} and boots are the hippest things in my wardrobe right now and I'm obsessed with them, so I apologize for how many times you will see them in future blog posts.  

And this van?  It makes its way around the neighborhood, we have concluded it is a storage unit for someone nearby, kind of genius as space is tight in most of these beach houses.  It is definitely our favorite prop.  

  



cardigan - Zara, similar
shirt - Chaser Brand, Islaboutique
 jeans - Rag & Bone, Nordstrom {on sale}
boots - Rag & Bone, Nordstrom
earrings - Lucia K. Taylor
lips - Nars matte in Cruella, Sephora 

No comments:

Post a Comment