11.27.2014

it's the most wonderful time of the year. Favorite Black Friday Sales.

Okay, well maybe not the very most wonderful time of the year, but it's fun!  And the sales happen right from the comfort of your living room.

Here are my favorite Black Friday Sales, and what I'm shopping for...


Madewell is 25% off entire purchase with code GIFTON.  I am obsessed with all three of these items.  The bangle has been a long time want, and the plaid I think is finally slim and long enough to wear under fitted sweaters with skinny jeans or legging.  The vest is my new jacket philosophy in southern california.  All of these are on my Christmas list.






30% off any book on Amazon today, these cookbooks are top on my list and would be perfect gifts.





this is a great place to search for the brands you love, my picks free people and birkenstock.





25% off the entire site with code Holiday25.  Ooh this is good.  I love it all, but I have had my eye on a few holiday decorations, in person they were adorable, I was hoping they would run a black friday sale.  and of course a few other things to love...










Entire store 50% off plus an additional 15% off with code GRAVY.  This is the best place to stock up on sweats/tees/basics for my boys because they tend to fit the best, longer and slimmer, and I don't worry about 4$ sweats getting holes in the knees, which is inevitable.   AND this year I am getting ahead of the game and ordering their christmas jammies as well.  so proud of myself.  and of course rockstar jeans.





Great site for shoes, handbags, quality basics like Monrow and LA Made.  and your holiday style





Nordstrom has added an amazing amount to their sale section., and if you are near a store, there is an additional 20% off in store.  For real, these red hunter rainboots, if I lived in a rainy climate again I would be asking for these in a heartbeat.  Darling, and hunters rarely go on sale.  plus a few more things I love. 








These rings are awesome, they come in silver, rose gold, or gold.  Perfect as a bestie gift, for stacking and layering.  I am thinking its the updated "bff necklace".  Currently 35% off along with many other styles.










Cheers to getting your holiday shopping done early.

Best,
kirsty




No comments:

Post a Comment