8.21.2015

short and sweet: how to keep a mini skirt casual daywear.


free people mini skirt

California seems to have seeped into my blood, and among other things, so with it, mini skirts.  They are comfortable, great for hotter temps, and easy to keep casual with a simple tank or tee and flats.  

I especially like them paired with my birks.

So the short and sweet of it, I may need an intervention at some point, but for now I'm just gonna do it,  I mean if I have to shave my legs, I might as well take advantage of it.

PS - exxxxxtra bonus points for ruching, this always makes a mini more flattering.

topshop basic tank top, nordstrom

how to style a mini skirt

tank top and mini skirt

curly hairstyle

skirt and birkenstocks
 tank - Topshop, Nordstrom
skirt - Free People, available here, and here
shoes - Birkenstocks, Amazon {for 30$ dollars y'all}
sunglasses - Michael Kors, Nordstrom {similar}
clutch - Isla Boutique, Old
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry

here are a few of my mini choices, all of these have a bit of ruching detail and flattering cut.


 Where have I been?  Trying my darndest to soak up every last bit of summer, before back-to-school hits my like a ton of bricks.  So thank you for still reading, even when my posts are few.  I promise to hit the ground running in the fall.

Photos by Angie.

xo,
Kirsty

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you'll be making a strong comeback in the Fall! I have to say my favorite summer post was the black and white dress and close second the body jewelry. ☆☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you'll be making a strong comeback in the Fall! I have to say my favorite summer post was the black and white dress and close second the body jewelry. ☆☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete