8.26.2015

well since I'm in a mini skirt phase...


how to style denim skirt overalls

I figured I'd just keep going with it.  Here is yet another variation that I have become smitten with, I mean why not skirtalls?  A little nod to back to school style while still soaking up summer.  

I blame it all on the birkenstocks.  And maybe the palm trees.

And how about the messy low ponytail.  

It's all a phase.

denim skirtall, birkenstocks

lace shirt, overalls

messy ponytail aviator sunglasses

beach waves

denim skirt outfit
tee - Saks Off 5th, Old.
skirt - Billabong, Amazon
shoes - Birkenstock, Amazon
watch - Kate Spade, Nordstrom
ring - Gorjana


Happiest of Wednesdays.  Thanks for reading!

Photos by Angie.  Linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.

xo,
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment