9.07.2015

perfect fall layering piece: the cargo jacket

flare jeans

I'm sort of in an identity crisis right now.  The weather, the Continental United State I am living in, are we heading into school, are we not - think striking teachers.  I mean the list.  My head is spinning.  
But one thing that continues to work is this cargo jacket.

This favorite often makes an appearance on the blog, and in many of my daily outfits.  With the fluctuating daily temperatures, its a perfect layering piece.  

We were rocking this jacket in the spring, and in the *winter*...

how to layer a cargo jacket

...now it's rocking the fall trend as well, currently paired with the flare jeans of the season. 

It just keeps going.  

cargo jacket and flare jeans

cateye sunglasses, messenger bag

curly hairstyle

back to school style
tank - Topshop, Nordstrom
jacket - H&M, old {new version}
jeans - 7 for all Mankind, Anthropologie, old.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry {available upon request}
sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs, borrows {find here}

here are some of my favorite cargo jacket picks for fall.



photos by Angie.

best,
Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. Great jump start to Fall! Tomorrow will be in the 90s here in Laguna Beach and it's always good to think about cold weather... to help cool down. I'll try to put my cargo on in Ralphs Grocery Store in Laguna Beach! It's always 60° inside there!..take a selfie with the butternut squash;)
    (Sorry this post 2xs..oh well. Happy Fall♡ Miss U!

    ReplyDelete