10.05.2015

Culottes and Clogs, I can really get behind these fall trends.


how to wear denim culottes

There are just some seasons and fashion trends that I obsess over.  This fall happens to be one of them.  It could be because "fall" has eluded me the last two years having been living at the southern end of the West Coast. 

Really I think it's just everything this season.

I mean how could you not?  Rich deep colors, fun textures like suede and tassels, and new silhouettes to break up the ever predictable, and well loved - don't let me fool you - skinny jeans and booties.  

Hey if it's not broke why fix it?  But um let's just buy another to keep it company.

I plan to wear these clogs with cute socks, or tights.  I love that they can be paired with denim or skirts and dresses.  They are quite comfortable considering the height.  And the cinnamon color pairs so well with black or brown or denim, or navy.  The perfect fall addition to my closet.

And the culottes - yes a bit of a fashion leap, slightly more trendy.  But so comfortable, so flattering, easy to wear with clogs, or heeled booties.  I am even thinking flats and a fitted tank.

fitted sweater and culottes


striped sweater, curly hair, aviators

dolce vita clogs

curly hairstyle, foldover clutch

culottes and clogs

fall fashion trends
sweater - French Connection, old
jeans - 7 for all Mankind, Nordstrom, also Amazon
shoes - Dolce Vita, Nordstromcurrently on sale
clutch - Hobo, Nordstrom, Navy is from Queen Anne Dispatch
watch - Kate Spade, Nordstrom

Fashion should be fun, I hope you agree.  Take a leap and see how you feel.  You can always come back.   Thanks for reading. 

Play dressup!
xo,
Kirsty

1 comment:

  1. ❤️❤️❤️ The culottes & clogs! I'm on the hunt for a pair of each!

    ReplyDelete