11.19.2015

Fringe Benefits






So clearly I am having a poncho moment this fall.  The thing is I'm just so darn cold.

broken record.

Recently I discovered Uniqlo.  It was cozy love.  I found my boys the best light weight but warm parkas (see them in action here.) and I have a mild obsession with this one, definitely on my Christmas wishlist.

This is also where I happened upon this wonderful poncho.  I fell for the color-blocking and fringe, it's crazy soft and it's dress-up or dress-down capabilities...

But really you had me at fringe.  

and then the price...hook, link & sold.


fringe poncho

shirt - Forever 21, old
poncho - Uniqlo
jeans - Gap
shoes - Dolce Vita, Nordstrom, more sizes here, also here.
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
bracelets (guitar strings) - Queen Anne Dispatch (call, they will ship!)
 bracelet (beaded) - 31 Bits
bracelet (turquoise) - old

photos by Angie.

I am gearing up for lots of posting...think gift guides and DIYs and outfits oh my.  Please come back soon!

Wishing you a wonderful warm and cozy weekend.

TGIF,
Kirsty

follow along on my instagram at thekirstyfiles

No comments:

Post a Comment