12.22.2015

Get Your Glam On. NYE16

sequin jumpsuit

Welllllll I have actually been referring to it as NYE15, which makes sense right?  New Years Eve, 12.31.15 will still be happening in '15.  But I googled it, and apparently my hashtag is wrong.

Thankfully there is an edit button.

If you have ever made a sideways glance at a sequin.  Had a secret longing for sparkle.  Red lips.  Big jewels.  Gold nails.  Feather boassssssss.

This is your moment.

Even in your sweats, get your sparkle on.

Celebrate - You.  Because it's been a _____ year.

I was in line to return an item at Anthropologie (go me) and the gal in front of me had decided on glitter in her hair, just an ordinary weekday.  I couldn't agree more.  What if you bring this for all your girls.  It's the grown up version of that wonderfully chemically crunchy colored glitter spray of our halloween youth.  Do you remember?

new years eve outfit

curly hair

embellished heels DIY


red clutch

black jumpsuit


Jenn and I played dress-up last week in our favorite glamorous looks from Queen Anne Dispatch.  And there were plenty more where these came from, it was tough to choose.  See more of Jenn's outfits on her blog.   If you are in the Seattle area, this boutique is a treasure of killer NYE looks.

nye style

My Jumpsuit Look:
Jumpsuit - QA Dispatch
Red Clutch - Hobo, QA Dispatch
Shoes - Sam Edelman, Nordstrom.  Old
Guitar String Bracelets (my fave) - QA Dispatch.
Cocktail Ring - Baublebar, Nordstrom
Nail Polish - Butter London in All Hail the Queen, Nordstrom.   ps. still time for the perfect stocking stuffer.

My Little Black Dress:
Dress - QA Dispatch
Shoes - Dolce Vita.  Old
Fur Scarf - Anthropologie.  Old
Clutch - Vintage.
Cocktail Ring - Rachel Zoe, box of style

Photos by Lennox.

xo,
Kirsty

follow me on instagram, thekirstyfiles


No comments:

Post a Comment