1.18.2016

8 ways to wear my favorite necklace, and just in time for Valentines Day, a sale.



One of my favorites because of it's versatility and uniqueness, I find myself reaching for this necklace first.  It's just so easy to wear.  Since each charm is hand-formed by me, each necklace is original and slightly organic.

I love the mix of fancy and simple.  I want my jewelry to be easy to wear yet add style and interest to your outfit when you do.  I know how life goes, we are often running around, I can't tell you how often I ironically leave the house without any jewelry on.  Luckily I often find some in the bottom of my purse with the legos.  Ugh.

My other hope is that my jewelry gives you a little boost of confidence, a pep in your step.  It may sound silly, but who doesn't love a genuine compliment.  Feeling a little more put together without having to think about it too much.

 And then of course, having versatility in your items.  Layer this necklace with others or wear it as a statement piece.  You can also adjust the length of the "Y" and of course pair it with earrings, bracelets, rings.  I can't stop. 

No surprise, I think this is the perfect gift for Valentines, to wear yourself, or to give. 

Through Sunday 1/24 enjoy 25% of with code "beyourown25" on your Lucia K. Jewelry purchase.





{photo courtesy of Jennifer Lovin}

{photo courtesy of Jennifer Lovin}


Happy Monday.

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment