2.15.2016

President's Day Sale Roundup

Anthropologie - Extra 40% off sale items with code EXTRA40.  I know it's almost spring but this coat.


ASOS - 20% off with code LINCOLN.  I'm in love with all their denim skirts and beach cover-ups.


Banana Republic - 40% off regular priced items (and no exclusions for card members like these shoes, I have in burgundy, crazy for this two tone for spring) use code BRFIT.


Free People - 25% additional off Sale items.  I've been eying these boots.



Gap - 40% off purchase with code LONGWKND, exclusions apply.


H&M - Deals starting at 4.99$  I love stocking up on sweatpants for the boys (buy 2 get 1 free).



Nordstrom - Winter Clearance Sale is going on now.
Here are some of my picks..



Old Navy - 30% off your purchase, no code necessary.


Target - 25% off Home items, Clothes and Shoes with code PRES.  I may have just ordered this swimsuit.



Happy Shopping!

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment