3.30.2016

Stock up for Spring, my picks from the Gap 40% off Sale.

I love the good Gap sale.

Through tomorrow everything, aka no exclusions, is 40% off with code HAPPY.

For my boys it means hipster shorts and super soft stretch denim jeans - my child who only wants to live in pajamas has these on repeat, only when we are outside the house of course.

For me I am always checking out their denim, their flares have been such a surprisingly awesome addition to my closet, the white are being purchased today, often times they are excluded from sales, but not today folks!  The Gap is nailing it in the spring dress department this season too, and rompers...forget it.

Here are my picks...








I'm sensing a denim, white and bright theme for spring...

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment