4.13.2016

Shooting with an Iphone because you need to know

Sometimes the best I've got is just an Iphone and a quick pop in a fun doorway.




Because these culottes.

I mean.

I have been eying them for a while but not wanting to spend the money, then they went on sale.  Pockets, wide waistband, perfect swish, crazy comfortable and they fit that key flowy but flattering category I strive for.

I'm just smitten.

I pictured these culottes with wedges and sandals, but I am also loving them with my boots of the season aka wear them almost every day.  I like them just slightly unzipped.  The heel, the easy brown color.  

Spring happiness.



culottes - Free People, Nordstrom Rack and Shopbop.  they run big
boots - Dolce Vita, Nordstrom 
necklaces - Lucia K. Jewelry

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.

best,
Kirsty

follow along on instagram for more of my daily outfits and adventures.  Especially when life is busy, instagram is my mini blog!  and say hello!  thekirstyfiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment