7.14.2016

Let's just start with shoes. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

because really, where else would you start?

nordstrom anniversary sale

anniversary sale vince sneaker

My best cure ever for morning sickness, was crawling on my knees to get through the crowds to find my size at a 75% off Marc Jacobs Shoe Sale in NYC.  Still one of my finest moments.

ok, back to the shoes.  There are a few that I am super excited about, particularly these above, ironically a sneaker - oh if my former self could hear me now.  But seriously these sneakers sort of changed the course of my shoe wearing.  They are awesome, and the new denim-ish black linen texture they come in is perfect for fall.  and on my list.  (also the timberland boots and hunter rain boots, and for sure boys back to school shoes...and if I didn't already own my Rag & Bone boots, for sure these!)

Here's my tops

sneakers




flats


heels


sandals


boots



weather


kids


mens



Which ones are your faves??

Above photos by Angie.

Sweetest Shoe Dreams.
best,
Kirsty

follow along on instagram, thekirstyfiles


No comments:

Post a Comment