7.14.2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks: Too hot too last.

Good Morning.

nordstrom anniversary sale


I'm up late and counting down to bring you my very favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks, these are the items that I love the most and perhaps may not last.  

This sale can be overwhelming.  Start with searching by your favorite brands (free people, topshop, rag&bone).  I also like to start with flare denim, or booties to get myself warmed up.

It's very early in the morning so I will keep this short and sweet, many more details to come.










Stay tuned the rest of the week, I am teaming up with Jenn to share all our favorite picks by category and share outfit photos.

Tell me what you think!  What's your sale faves?

sweetest dreams,
Kirsty

follow along on instagram, thekirstyfiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment