7.25.2016

Monday Scores, Nordstrom Sale picks under 50$


The Nordstrom sale is a great place to find inexpensive pieces, perfect for under garments, trendy pieces and everyday basics.  This top is a perfect example, oversized and a great plaid for fall, or styled with shorts for a cooler summer day.

And can we talk about my sneakers, probably my favorite purchase of the sale.  I have been wearing the former version of these all year, and I have looked long and hard when posting and they never go on sale.  The color is awesome, it is a denim like charcoal black woven sort of thing with a pop of just enough white soul.   




shirt - Topshop, Nordstrom
jeans - Gap.  old
sneakers - Vince, Nordstrom
sunglasses - Tory Burch, Nordstrom
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry
necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry


my under 50$ picks.








Happy Monday,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment