7.26.2016

sweatshirts, spurs and leather jackets. Wednesday's Trio.

nordstrom anniversary sale


topshop sweatshirt dress

I am in love with this sweatshirt dress, maybe it's the nod to 90's and the nostalgia it evokes, or the crazy comfortableness, or the color blocked sleeves.

I felt like adding this vegan leather (doesn't that sound so much nicer than pleather??) jacket gave it just a little edginess and polish.  I always love a sweatshirt paired under a structured jacket.

the finally these stone colored embellished booties that I am so smitten with.

What do you think of my combo?

These a jacket and sweatshirt are both a part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.



jacket - Levis, Nordstrom.  on sale! (runs big)
sweatshirt dress - Topshop, Nordstrom.  on sale!
boots - Dolce Vita c/o

Find my jacket picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here.

photos by Jessica.

best,
Kirsty

follow me on instagram, thekirstyfiles


No comments:

Post a Comment