11.16.2016

Our Littlest Helper, and a Classic Style in Boots.



So many times over the last few years Angie and I have shot with our posse in tow, my two little helpers, who still fondly talk about "remember that time when..." 

Then we grew into her growing belly, trying to precariously position that camera just right as I prayed she wouldn't topple over.  And she never did, just for the record.
  
This was our first shoot with her little man "helping" us out.  Can you spot his sweet little photobombing head?  Putting every spare pebble and pine needle he could find in his mouth as quick as he could before we could snatch it away.  I don't think he actually ate any.  That we know of.  

It makes for sweet times, and real smiles, and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I'm grateful for the friendship that has formed around the camera lens.  My blog and my life wouldn't be the same without her.

So about my outfit, it's one of those great combo's that I often forget about.  A boxy sweater with a tailored shirt underneath, a great pair of skinny jeans and my rag & bone boots.  A classic look if you will.

These jeans are my newest of these that I have worn consistently.  And I love the navy dark denim color.  If you are in the market to invest in a pair of skinny jeans, I suggest putting these in your cart and then wait until black friday, I'm sure they will be on sale.  And check back here and I will let you know all the best sales.

My boots.  I have talked here in the past about the investment I made.  You can also find the suede version for 40% off.

Finishing details - my monogram necklace that pretty much never leaves my neck, layers perfectly with everything or stands on it's own just fine.  And my Mercy Grey clutch, handmade with Pendleton Wool, perfectly floppy with the best leather tassel - you can also find it at my shop Queen Anne Frame.




curly hair

monogram necklace


sweater style
shirt - Aritzia
jeans - J Brand, Bloomingdales
boots - Rag & Bone, Nordstrom
necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry
clutch - Mercy Gray, Queen Anne Frame.  also here.

photos by Angie.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment