11.27.2016

Sure Sure Cyber Monday.

Well if you're like me, it's hard to wrap my brain around shopping the weekend post Thanksgiving.

Yes, even I need a break.

This weekend to me is all about eating Turkey leftovers, watching the Apple Cup and decorating for Christmas.  But now that it's Monday, class is back in session.

And lucky for us, most every sale continues.  It just won't stop.

Here are a few of my favorite things...

Rag & Bone Rain Boot.  And not to mention that the entire Rag & Bone collection is 25% off.  What?  There are a few sizes of rain boots also here, and in gray here.  We receive a lot of rain in the PNW and as much as I love, for fashion, and wear for function my tall hunters, it's a bit of a workout.  And forget driving.  I love the look and height of these and have been eying them for a few months now.



My husband's favorite v-necks.  40% off with code HOLIDAY on most items at J.Crew.  And pretty much every year they are under the Christmas tree, because it's time to replace them after a year of constant wear.  I love the fit of these and the colors.  They are perfect on their own or as an under shirt.


And then he can layer this over the top.  SO good.




My boys' refuse to layer on outerwear, so I definitely use strategory trickery, Darth is very very helpful with this.  Boys are happy, mommy isn't left fretting all day that they are freezing out at recess.  I know.  The Gap is 50% your purchase no exclusions with code CYBMON.  Whoa.  Time to stock up on socks, pjs, maybe something for yourself.

Bedding.  My favorite spot for chic in the clouds bedding is Anthropologie.  Right now full-price items are 20% with code STACKS.  My bed is my sanctuary and I think Anthro has great options that are luxe without being overly girly, because I do technically share this bed with my husband.



and this.  Just this.  It's already on sale, and take an extra 30% off.  The vintage chic in my is dying.  Anthropologie always kills it in the coat department.  You would think I shop



Milk Frother.  I am in love with foam, and currently I make a bit of a mess using my hand foamer in the mornings.  I sort of makes my husband nuts, so that is why it's the perfect gift from him for me.

Happy Monday.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment