11.28.2016

Calling All Curly Girls, Treat Your Locks to some Cyber Monday Love.

curly hair

naturally curly hair

hair style


I sort of joke that my hair could have it's own social media platform and it would be way more successful than the the Kirsty files.  

One way that I keep my curls living up to their fullest potential is with Ouidad.  I love their Cleansing Oil and Deep Conditioning Treatment, as well as a few of their styling products.  You can see what products I love and why under my "Go-To Curly Hair Products" page.  Here's the thing, you have got to take care of your curls.



I also watch Ouidad for sales and take advantage of them whenever I can.  Right now they have a great offer on some of their bestselling items.


And to top it off if you spend 85$ you get a 6-piece deluxe sample set too with code THANKFUL.  And their samples are deluxe,  they are perfect for traveling and for trying out new products.  I'm a Ouidad sample junkie.

So treat your curls right this season.  And let's start loving our curls, come January maybe we can have a get your curls in shape boot camp??  And then maybe I will get myself put together to do video tutorials, until then check my "The Curl Files" page.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment