1.31.2017

Crushing on Oversized Bell Sleeves



Anyone else?  This design element is so fun and I truly feel like anyone can pull this off.  I don't know why but I have always loved big cuffs and bell-sleeves, this season's major trend is majorly on my crush list.  It's fun and flirty and sophisticated all in one.  And now there are wonderful blouses showing up to carry us from winter to spring and even cool summer days.

I have been searching for my very favorite, being on a budget I must choose my pieces wisely, so I thought I'd share my findings...

These are my favorites.

under $100



under $50



Which one do you like best?

best,
Kirsty

2 comments:

  1. ASOS Reclaimed Vintage Blouse With Bell Sleeve is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! trying so hard not to press the purchase button.

    ReplyDelete