2.01.2017

ReThink Your Sneaks with Faux Fur.

street style

This is the second in our series showcasing the new Brooks Academia Heritage Sneaker.  You can see my other look here, and Jenn's here.  These sneakers are just so easy to wear with everything, the hardest part was editing down to just two outfits.

I love the effect these shoes have with my faux fur.  I may not necessarily reach for my fur just being out and about during the day, but with these sneakers this outfit is street appropriate sun up or sun down.  Again mixing the ease of street with the luxe of fashion is what I love about this look.  And I have been wearing this combo every since this shoot.

The extra detail of this sneaker with the pique woven fabric and slim black stripe at the sole are what really sold me when thinking about a black sneaker, and it's what Brooks has done so well in all of their Heritage Sneaker line including the Vanguard and Chariot Collections.

And would you believe these sneakers are on sale for $56?  Such a good purchase.

how to style sneakers and fur

faux fur coat

brooks heritage sneakers

urban moms

shirt - Zara.  old
coat - a thriftstore score!
jeans - Gap.  old
choker necklace - BzrShop
necklace - Gorjana c/o.  find here
shoes - Brooks c/o.  also here

check out Jenn's blog to see more of her Brooks styling.  And of course Friday for the final Brooks pictures.

photos by Angie.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment