3.22.2017

Northwest Love in a Hooded Sweatshirt.

curly hair under a beanie

Springtime in the northwest, time to (sort of) shed the coats and jackets.  Well you should bring your coat along in your bag.   Because it's springtime in the Northwest. 

No surprise that I love a hooded sweatshirt.  It partly evokes college nostalgia and of course screams comfy, but if done right it also has style. 

And this one in particular.  It's great on it's own, the fit is slim but slightly oversized with longer sleeves.  I love the "meet me in the fog" sleeve detail.  This will also look great with a jean jacket or blazer layered on top.  One of my favorite looks is pairing a hooded sweatshirt under a peacoat or trench, dressed up on the street.  It makes everything seem less stuffy.  Or tied around the waist with your favorite tee underneath.  Which all 3 scenarios completely happen in the same day during spring.  So I am set.  

Wish You Were Here Northwest was started by two sisters who have the effortlessly stylish hip outdoor look perfected.  Just check out their instagram feed.  Warning their sight will give you total wanderlust, every time.  *Sigh*

They have nailed celebrating the Northwest in the best possible way.  In my opinion.

This tee is next on my list, but I also really like this one and this one.

Now I am dreaming of a cabin getaway.

pacific northwest style

how to style a hooded sweatshirt

graphic sweatshirt


sweatshirt - Wish You Were Here Northwest c/o.  find here
jeans - Frame Denim c/o Fitcode.  find here
boots - Rag & Bone, Outnet.com

I kind of want a scenario where I can pair this sweatshirt with my tulle skirt...stay tuned.

photos by Angie.

If only I was able to dream all day, instead off to bed I go because morning comes too early.

best,
Kirsty

2 comments:

  1. I love hoodies...does it fit true to size or should I go up a size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your self-designed sportswear, we want you to be happy and satisfied. We are ready to help you in every step of the way. Any questions that you have can be discussed either by phone, email or through our designer for Sweatshirt . And our design team is ready to help and discuss any ideas and concepts that you may have.

    ReplyDelete