4.16.2017

2 ways I'm Wearing My Jumpsuit, A Packing Success Story.


The lack of blog posts is due to a much needed family vacation.  I had high hopes of posting while soaking up vitamin D, I'd say I have gotten a C on my homework.  (but you can see the best of our vacation on my instagram)

What I was successful at for this trip was packing, especially this jumpsuit.  I purchased this right before we left when I attended a Spring Fashion event at Macy's.  I loved it so much I tracked it down from off the runway model.

It's been so versatile, it's comfortable, hides wrinkles and sand, and has pockets.  Right?  It has volume but is still flattering and I love the ties on the shoulders.  While wearing it, I have had two people stop and ask me where it's from.   I love pieces that are this easy to pack and that I feel good wearing.  

I wore it to Easter service, and then to the beach for Easter dinner.

Plus it's on sale.  


jumpsuit - Free People, Macy's.  use code 'bloom" for extra 20% off
shoes - Dolce Vita c/o.  also here on sale
necklace - Brass Tack


Macy's is a treasure trove for Free People clothing - it often goes on sale with additional sale discounts.  These are my favorites right now.


Happiest Monday.  It's our last day of vacation and we are soaking up every single moment.

best,
Kirsty

3 comments: