5.04.2017

3 Favorite Trends for Spring


spring trends



curly hair

This outfit is all things I love this season.

Off the shoulder tops and statement sleeves.  I love this trend, a lot.  but I have had a hard time finding off the shoulder tops that don't make me super fidgety.  This one not only stays in place with its well placed ruching, it has wonderful details and those sleeves - the fabric covered buttons and exxxxtra long cuffs.  Pretty much perfection.  Even better, this top is on sale during the Neiman Marcus Friends and Family event.

Statement earrings.  I have a lot of hair, small earrings are lost in the mass of curls.  I love that big earrings are in and I say the bigger the better.  But even better, tassels.  They just scream happy, party, vacationing, upholstery?  Nothing wrong with that.

Distressed Denim.  Interesting denim is not stopping.  I don't know what I am going to do when holes in your knees isn't a thing anymore.  I've always loved a good patina, and a story behind something.  I think distressed jeans give the illusion that they have lived a well loved life even if they are brand new.  

And raw hems?  I've been cutting my jeans since elementary school, even wore my favorite pair in my softball team photo with bright turquoise plastic earrings.  Hey, that's my idea of a uniform.  Must find that picture.  

Some things never change.



tassel earrings

spring trend

off the shoulder top

mullet hem jeans
shirt - Neiman Marcus c/o.  25% off with code NMFRIEND thru 5/6
Jeans- Rag & Bone.  some sizes here on sale.  also here
earrings - Lucia K. Jewelry.  made to order, also avail at Queen Anne Frame

photos by Angie.

What's your favorite trends this season?

Happy Wednesday!
Kirsty



No comments:

Post a Comment