7.04.2017

Swiss Dots and Ruffles. Love This Dress.


I've forgone a patriotic post today.  But bear with me.  I know it's the 4th of July, and I'm wearing gray.  But anything from Ho Hum.  I love the 4th, and and everything red, white, and blue don't you worry.  

It all started last night while hanging out with favorite friends having a BBQ and I elected my girlfriend, such a good sport, into a photog.  Be weary if you know me, you may be photographing me.  Ha!  But for real she did great, especially considering what she had to work with.  And if only I really knew how to use my camera.  Anyway, this alley - all the same block we found raspberries, blackberries, crab apples, graffiti, the best old peeling garage and gorgeous alstroemeria the color of the sunset.  I love where we live.

All because I really wanted to post this dress today.  

It's swiss dots, reminiscent of sweet girly dresses, but the gray makes it modern and grown up.  And who doesn't love ruffles?  This dress is great for those of us who aren't well endowed up above.  I love the V back too.  It runs a tad small, I would say if you are in between sizes go with the larger size - if you want to breathe.  

It's on sale here. 

And a shout out to my new sunglasses, affordable and fabulous.  Aren't they awesome!  I love the high-end style yet totally affordable price tag.  

And my earrings - they are crocheted by hand with the best little details.  I love the colors and the statement that they make, but they aren't heavy.  I am in love with all the pieces, and they are now at my shop - Queen Anne Frame.


quay sunglasses

ruffle maxi dress



statement earrings


curly hair




dress - J.O.A, shopbop
shoes - Dolce Vita, Nordstrom Rack
earrings - Queen Anne Frame
sunglesses - Quay.  here and similar but in gold here.



Now back to red, white and blue!  What is your favorite part of the 4th?  It's a toss up between fireworks and sparkling rose.

Thanks M for the photos, you were such a good sport.

best,
Kirsty


No comments:

Post a Comment