7.10.2017

Prepping for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

As a fashion and deal lover, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is something I anticipate every July, but I also don't want to spend more time than I need to thinking fall - Hello we just started summer here!

So in prep for the sale that starts this Thursday July 13th for Nordstrom card holders and July 21st for all, I am making mental notes of the holes I'd like to fill in mine and my family's closets.  Also remembering what the Nordstrom Sale often offers.



Shoes - great booties and fall heels, also this is a great time to make those investment shoe purchases.  Nordstrom often offers the coveted Rag & Bone Harlow boot on sale and other gems such as Stuart Weitzman.


photo by Angie.

Kids Shoes - back to school shoes for sure!  The best part is that if they end up not fitting once school draws near in 2 months, I can return the shoes to Nordstrom without any hassle.  In kid clothing land this is key.

Kids denim and shirts - right behind shoes is back to school clothes, especially denim for my boys.




nsale cardigan
photo by Jessica.

Fall Sweaters - Luxe and trendy sweaters and cardigans are a treasure trove during the sale.

Coats - Right behind sweaters is coats.  In the past, I have gotten Northface rain coats for Nick and I knowing we were about to move back to the rainy northwest.  I have also purchased favorite wool coats and trendy ponchos.


nordstrom sale outfit

Denim - This is definitely the time to take a look at your denim collection - weed out the ones that don't make your feel confident, and get ready to check out the designer denim on sale.  Some of my favorite jeans are purchased during the sale.  What I love is that these styles are new next season trends on sale, so come fall when we are back to denim days I am feeling pretty fab in my sale purchases.

Sunglasses - In the PNW we love our sunglasses, I love to see what the anniversary sale has to offer.

Handbags - considering a new handbag, this is definitely the time to take a look at what's in the sale.

And of course clothes for Nick.

Those are my top categories.



Your To-Do list...

Today - You can see the NSale catalog here, and more sale picks here.  If you aren't a Nordstrom card holder, think about applying to gain early access for the sale.  In the past most items were re-stocked once the sale opened to all, so if cards aren't your thing, just chill for a week.

Thursday - start your shopping here.  I will have my favorite picks posted as soon as the sale goes live.

Friday - then follow along with my outfit posts, to see what I ended up with for myself and the family.

Back to summer!

Happy Monday,
Kirsty


1 comment:

  1. It's easy to manage your Nordstrom credit or debit card online. Find links for applications, billing and payment options and more at Nordstrom.com

    nordstrom credit card payment

    ReplyDelete