7.14.2015

Sometimes I spin it...

 straight leg cropped jean

statement necklace, curly hair

Nordstrom Sale Sunglasses, Nordstrom Sale Denim

...like hey, guess how much money I saved?!  To be honest, he doesn't fall for it anymore. 

I get such a thrill from the hunt of a great sale.  So much so that needed an intervention, and I have gone through some reform, for instance, I don't JUST buy it because it's on sale.  I also only used to buy items IF they were on sale.  I have learned that it is more about quality {than quantity}, well loved items, bonus if you can find them on sale.  

Not just a closet full of 50% markdowns.

But when I love an outfit, and all of it was on sale, I feel victorious!  and I secretly to myself calculate my win - like this one.

Sunglasses, tank, jeans, shoes.  yippee!

The jeans:  I have been trying to figure out what there is besides skinny jeans because sometimes I just don't feel great in skinnies and I don't want to have to wear a long baggy top, {what?  I know}, that don't require heels all the time like flares and yet aren't as baggy as boyfriends.  Enter the straight leg crop.  These were love at first sight.  Currently they are sold out, but come friyay!  Nordstrom will restock them, and they will still be on sale.  They also run a little large, so if you are in between sizes, I'd recommend going down.  Friday I will post how I am wearing them for the fall, they are the perfect length for booties.  So all you have to do is come back on Friday, I'll do the work to remind you why they are awesome.

lace up sandals

date night outfit, summer style
top - French Connection, Saks Off 5th
jeans - Current/Elliott, Nordstrom, {out of stock till Friday, similar here.}
shoes - Saks Off 5th
sunglasses - Bobbi Brown, Nordstrom 
necklace - Lucia K. Jewelry, not on website yet.

linking up with pleated poppy for what i wore weds.  photos by Angie.

xo,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment