8.01.2017

Statement Shirts


This is one of my favorite pieces from the Nordstrom Sale.  I love the cold-shoulder trend, what I love about this top is the straps, it keeps the shirt in place and it's easier to wear than a completely off the shoulder top.

Statement shirts are so much fun, the ruffles, the cold-shoulders, the embellishments.  As little or as much as you want - they pair perfectly with your favorite pair of denim for fall.  During summer, this is a date night outfit - your favorite statement top with shorts and flats.  If you catches your eye, I encourage you to try one on, the gathers and ruffles and embellishments are surprisingly flattering and oh so fun.

Statement tops can feel intimidating, the ones I have picked below all have shoulder straps and a variety of styles.  Not so into the ruffled shoulder?  Consider a one shoulder look or a peplum top to give your waist definition.

These are my favorite ease-into-statement tops, all under $50.





anytime I can wear ruffles I'm in, what do you think about the statement top trend?

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment