10.17.2017

4 Statement Coats for Fall

I love a great coat - both for function and style.  Once the weather starts changing, I not only dusting off my oldies but goodies, but hunting for those perfect new pieces.  We don't all have to look the same on the playground, unless we want to, but we do need to keep warm and dry.  If I don't, I'm really grouchy.  It's not pretty.

Bright and Puffy - My down comforter dreams come true.  Now don't you agree?  This is pure comfort.  And a for sure statement of oversized happiness.  The envy of all for that early morning drop off, especially with a hot coffee in your hand.  I gotta figure out how to make this light gray one happen...




Fabulously Faux - I love the faux fur has such staying power.  It's only getting better, brighter, bigger.  If you haven't, maybe you should give it a try.  I recently saw Unzipped and have a whole new love for colored fur.  It was actually hard to narrow it down to these few.  There are so many fun styles, textures, and patterns out there.




Perked Up Parka - Definitely a closet workhorse, but doesn't mean it has be be blah.  Fur-trim and seam details keep these parkas from being boring.




Well Woolth It.  Okay that one is a bit of a stretch.  Wool is classic.  These are spins on that classic look.  I am obsessed with the Navy.  Obsessed.  It is top of my wishlist right now.  Wool can be worn dressy, or one of my favorite looks is paired with a hooded sweatshirt and sneakers worn casual.



Which one is your favorite?

Wishing you love and warmth in these chilly fall days.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment