10.05.2017

My Anthro Score.





I believe with tax it was $19 and change.  Right?  It was the print that caught my eye, just going in to return stuff with Nick waiting so patiently in the car.  But when Anthro is having their 40% sale on top of sale - you gotta hustle.  

The quickest quick change in the dressing room,  I almost just bought to try at home but hello I didn't want to have to return again.  I love the flowy oversized flow of this dress, but the gathered waist and cuffed sleeves and wide neck still keep the dress flattering.  

But no more purchasing just because something is on sale, had that intervention long ago.  I have to love it.  And think of a few ways I can wear the piece.  Note:  I didn't say 3 places because hello wear it wherever you want.  But how I will wear it.  

The plan as fall progresses is to layer with my fur lined poncho that i am holding,  or fur vest, it was just too darn sunny to wear it.  Glorious day.  And tights with booties, or if only these.  I am really into the colored tights trend right now - perhaps a deep red with dark brown booties.   Or what about a dusty pink with black stacked heels.  

I think this was a great score.  Love it when that happens.

Now I need to clean out my closet.  Because I have my eye on this coat.  and I'm on a budget. So I've set a goal to sell enough on Poshmark to buy it!  Keep an eye out, I'm gonna be ruthless with what I'm getting rid of.




dress - Anthro.  mine is a size small for reference
shoes - also Anthro but really old
poncho - Queen Anne Dispatch
glasses - Warby Parker.  old
earrings & necklace - Queen Anne Frame

A few other Anthro Sale Dresses that are worth a look...



Happy Friday.

best,
Kirsty

8 comments:

  1. Now is precisely the right time to put more effort into advertising your products and/or services. With low cost promotional merchandise options pinoy tambayan hd it doesn’t have to cost you a fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working Pinoy Tambayan Online Video offers many different opportunities. You have probably heard of Google AdWords and eBay auctions. These are good methods, but do require a certain amount of expertise and investment. This is an area you may want to venture if you have a little bit of cash that you can afford to experiment with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working Pinoy Tambayan offers many different opportunities. You have probably heard of Google AdWords and eBay auctions. These are good methods, but do require a certain amount of expertise and investment. This is an area you may want to venture if you have a little bit of cash that you can afford to experiment with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watt fractured the tibial plateau in his left leg during the Texans' first defensive series of the 42-34 loss against Chiefs at pinoy tv ofw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harmon was stopped after a Salt Lake City Police officer saw him ride his bicycle across all six lanes of traffic on a downtown street and noticed that he didn't have a Pinoy Tambayan required rear light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another thing that must not limit you is the law school background of a certain attorney. Unpopular Law schools sometimes are the cause a lawyer is pinoy tambayan hd Channel not chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. However, effectiveness the Fibonnaci sequence and the Pinoy Channel numbers associated with it are also not as yet disproved.

    ReplyDelete