10.02.2017

Fancier Version of Monday Me

curly hair

harrow boot


fall fashion

A cardigan thrown over a tee and jeans with booties (or sneakers, slides, flats...) is a typical momiform for me in the fall.  But usually my jeans are a bit torn, or my sweater is a little less tailored.  Something about being a bit undone is my comfort zone.  Wonder why that is?  Blame it on the curls. 

So I consider this outfit a more polished version of my typical go to.  

It's an easy outfit that serves it's purpose well and doesn't take a lot of effort or energy to put together.  It's comfy and cozy.  There are a million versions of this outfit, but it always works.  This is why I am always on the hunt for the perfect oversized cardigan every fall.  

Add coffee and an oversized bag and Monday is happening.

And then a nap.

Just a note, my beloved Rag & Bone booties are on sale.  25% off right now, which rarely happens.  Just saying.

oversized cardigan

jeans - Frame, Nordstrom
boots - Rag & Bone, Nordstrom.  25% off!

Happy Monday.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment