11.09.2017

Anthro Head to Toe




anthropologie outfit

Confession:  I'm a bit of Anthro Addict.

Sometimes the clothes speak for themselves.  As is often the case with Anthropologie.  Almost always a weakness for me.  Especially for shoesdenimstatement coatsdresses -especially the sale ones...

Today I have my eye on these socks because I love the sock with dress shoe trend.  Always have.  And all of the luxurious textures and embellishments, it makes everything more bright and happy. 

And of course their home decor.  My bedding is from there, as are many of my pillows.

What I love about Anthro is that you can pick a statement piece, like this fur collar coat, and it will give a your staple fall wardrobe new life.  These jeans and shoes, oldies from Anthro, have a whole new fresh look with my new coat.  The lace shirt, also from Anthro, is still available.  I was hesitant to spend 50$ for a lace white shirt, but I have worn it all the time.  It's a basic I keep reaching for to go with all my high-waisted denim.  I have also worn it backwards to change up the neckline.

I had been stalking this coat and waited until they had a sale to finally purchase. 


faux fur collar coat

shirt - Anthropologie
shoes & jeans - Old Anthro purchases
cocktail ring - Queen Anne Frame


PSA:  make your wishlist now, as I'm sure Anthro will have great Black Friday deals.  Check back on my blog to find out.  

photos by Jessica.

Thanks for reading.

best,
Kirsty


6 comments:

  1. You are so uniquely beautiful. I love viewing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muruganantham invented a machine that could produce low-cost sanitary pads for women and girls in the early 2000s. The machine — which he is working to expand to 106 countries can make pads for less than a third of the price of ones by commercial Watch Latest Vidoes At Pinoytvtoday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ending is too good to tell and the climax of this movie makes it one of the best classic horror films of all Watch HD Vidoes At Pinoytvtoday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, one of the interesting takeaways from "Seduced by Mrs. Robinson" is how little the character played so memorably by actress Anne Bancroft and immortalized in music by Simon and Garfunkel actually drives conversation with "The Graduate" generation, at least in Gray's Watch HQ Vidoes At Pinoytvtoday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flood began in October with disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, who has been accused by more than 100 women of behavior ranging from intimidation to Watch HQ Vidoes At Pinoytvtoday.

    ReplyDelete