2.12.2018

February Faux. 6 Favorite Faux Fur Coats On Sale.

turquoise faux fur coat

olympic rings

You should see the chair in my bedroom.  It's covered in a lot of faux fur...white, red, navy, brown, I've acquired quite a collection over the years, and since this winter weather is showing no signs of letting up - it's all making an appearance. 

I mean who needs a cat?  

I love that faux fur has been strong the last few seasons, and now it's bigger and brighter than ever.  The newest addition to my collection is this turquoise faux fur coat.  I wore it the last few days while in Whistler.  It works with casual jeans and a sweatshirt, just as well as it would with something more fancy.  I love the texture of the longer fur, although I did get it stuck in the car door handle, hazards of fashion, and the deep turquoise color is fantastic.  And I scored it on major major sale.   (It runs quite large, I am wearing an xxs/xs and it's roomy.)

One of the best parts about February is that we are still in the thick of winter coats but they are all starting to go on sale.  Hey when life gives us lemons...

So today I am sharing my favorite faux fur currently on sale.  (click on the image for details)




Now if I could just figure out how to store and organize all my fluff.  Any suggestions??

Happy Monday.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment