4.25.2018

Just A Great Outfit.







Well in these photos ALL I can see is frizzy hair.  Ugh.  Sometimes we are our own worst critics.  But I am posting anyway, partly (mainly) to get over myself and partly because I don't want to waste an outfit shoot.  

And why do we think it's important to point out our faults?  

And then there's the fact that my day had a few hiccups that have left me too tired to write something well tonight.  Nothing that isn't just part of life, but none the less exhausting when you didn't have time to deal with it in the first place.  So I don't have the energy to expand on the above thoughts just yet.  Nor did I have the energy to discuss with my 9 year old why he can't get a certain video game.  I just need to go to bed.

So maybe you can just enjoy this great shortall?  I love a shortall all summer long, and into the fall with tights and a turtleneck, right?  Also these platform floral oxfords, so good, and on sale.  And my shirt, always love a flowy white top.  And the silk tie that is sort of a necktie meets scarf.

And PS - the BEST under T-shirt bra I have found so far.  Super soft, no underwire, still supportive (if you are on the smaller bust size like me) and gives you great shape under tees and sheer tops.  

Lots of good stuff.  


skirtall - Numph c/o.  no longer avail.
shirt - Mango.  similar
shoes - Abound, Nordstrom Rack.
silk tie - Queen Anne Frame.
bra - Gap

Good night friends, thank you for reading my blog even on days like today.

photos by Angie.

best,
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment