5.09.2019

Free Flowing In My Red Pants

That Vacation State of Mind.  Can't it be like this always?




Ah, vacation.  Am I right?  I LOVE vacation, duh - who doesn't?  I am actually NOT good at planning or prepping for vacations but I'm getting better.  I do however, love putting together outfits for my trip, not a surprise I'm sure.  And I love the influence places have on my style, currently I'm still slapping on the self-tanner and wearing big ol' beach hair (well that might be in part from my lack of time to wash my hair.)  Beach vibes it is!  

These particular pants are so fun, like start busting out crazy legs when walking, because they are just meant to flow.  Super comfortable and flattering, and an awesome deep red color.  They have just the right amount of interest that elevates an outfit but not so much that they take thought in wearing.  

So, when I need a vacation moment as I'm hustling down the street - I'll probably be wearing these.  


Few more outfit notes:  

My tank top is from one of my favorite brands for tanks and flowy tees.  They always fit right in the armpit area and have a wonderful amount of fit and flow.  I wear these all summer long.  Queen Anne Dispatch carries most of this line, if you are in the Seattle area shop local.  

My earrings, speaking of local - YES, I have been looking a long time for seed bead earrings that weren't mass produced crud, but also still affordable.  Hello - these are time intensive and the price should reflect the labor.  This is a new line I have at my shop, fair trade jewelry working in partnership with a family in Vermont and village in Guatemala.   




pants - Bobi, also at Queen Anne Dispatch
tank - Bobialso at Queen Anne Dispatch
shirt - Bella Dahlalso at Queen Anne Dispatch


Short and sweet blog post today, because if I want to actually post this I have to wrap it up and really these photos do their own talking.  It was so fun to be with Angie and shoot again where it all began, for your viewing pleasure here is our very first photo shoot together.  

You need to know this outfit is at Queen Anne Dispatch and their Friends & Family event is this Friday - tomorrow!  It will all be 20% off, if you live in Seattle get there - shop the day, or join the party (and shop) from 6 - 10pm.  If you don't live in Seattle, you can call and ask for Sabrina, they can ship!

Let if flow.

Kirsty

1 comment: