3.14.2012

new favorite white t {styled}

this is my new favorite white t-shirt.

the fabric is fantastic - it is super soft with a nice silky smooth sheen to it.

the shape is great - a wide "v" neck {always flattering}, a little long with a nice band at the bottom {giving it versatility to wear with all jean styles}, and the sleeves are a very flattering width/length too.  

I'm excited about this find because when I don't need to "dress-up," I tend to wear a white t-shirt and some sort of jeans a lot, and then I add in some great jewelry to mix it up.  its quick. its easy. its classic and still looks put together when life is always rushing you somewhere, or asking you to stop and build trains on the floor... 

here are four ways I'm wearing my new t...

with simple layers and big bracelets.

{bracelet. necklace. the tassle necklace is one that i haven't added to the site yet, still in development...}


this necklace gives more drama without bulk and weight, which works well for me.



its still COLD here, ugh!  so lighter "spring" scarves are helpful to me, with my fave navy necklace peeking out from under.

{scarf - old from H&M. necklace}


my St Patty's outfit, not screaming green but still no pinches!  and my take on a pot of gold.



Happy Wednesday. 

{it is Weds right?!}

Best,
Kirsty