6.15.2012

lkj insta-friday

here's what my iphone caught the last several days in the life of lkj

 stopped at "grandma and grandpa ducks" house to feed the ducks, and then scare them a bit.  so lush and green.  thanks to all that Seattle Rain.


earrings on display at our Queen Anne Dispatch show.  {thank you everyone who came!} 


AJ styling the new blake necklace 


finally hung, and turned on!, our outside arbor lights.  looking forward to summer entertaining. 


have been hunting for months for colored skinnies that I loved and were affordable.  yay ae! 


have you ever eaten french radishes or walla walla sweet spring onions?  oh they are good.  our neighborhood weekly farmers market has begun...produce, fresh baked goods, homemade jam, ginger beer, flowers, beignets, wood-fired pizza.  live music and a big lawn for the kids to run.  love it all! 


my new chevron maxi skirt that I ordered months ago.  was backordered till I gave up hope, and then a package surprised me on my doorstep.  also isn't piperlime.com packaging fun? 


hanging by my bedside, the new blake hand painted chain necklace and the Faye knotted chain. 


my newest addiction, or maybe not after I ate most of the bag myself.  costco's pretzel slider buns. 


my littlest counting spots on the lady bug.

do you instagram?  follow me: luciakjewelry

leave a comment what your handle is and I will follow you back.

{remember to tag your pictures wearing Lucia K. Jewelry #myluciakstyle}

linking up at life rearranged too.
life rearranged

happy friday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment