6.27.2012

what i wore day & night

its quite a day when I get to wear a nice outfit in the day and another in the evening.  usually either day, night, or both consists of sweats or {the dreaded} yoga pants.  but not today folks!

day outfit - again wearing the Caroline, definitely a staple in my summer closet.  {which in the pacific northwest also contains a lot of winter clothes.}  found these red shoes and fell in love with the bright pinky coral-ish red color and thick heel.  fresh new accessories are a great way to give older basics a facelift don't you think?  realizing I need to take my own advice and get the self-tanner out, this outfit could use a little summer glow.



shirt - old from Gap
skirt - old from J. Crew {has pockets and pleats, double awesome}
shoes - Bronx, Queen Anne Dispatch. {don't you love the heel!}
necklace - Lucia K. Caroline.


night outfit - again a white shirt.  and bell-bottoms, I feel like they were making a come back and then poof gone?  well I'm still going with it, they make legs look long and the high-waist is great for the post babies tummy.  can you see my earrings?  I need to start taking a close up.  they are just awesome.  am I partial?  yes.  but really they are some of my favorites that I have designed.

jeans - seven for all mankind
tank top - old from Anthropologie
sandals - Frye, endless.com
belt - old from Target
earrings - Lucia K. Taylor
bracelets - Lucia K. Vintage Tag, and the Monogram Collection

{linking up with Pleated Poppy today for what i wore wednesday.}

happy wednesday.

best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment