2.07.2014

this weekend can't get here fast enough

This week has been a doozy.  Somehow I think if I can just get to the weekend, none of that carries forward right?  Or at least I can put on a big blanket of a sweater and feel cozy and hugged on all day long.




So I also tried to make homemade nutella, did you know Feb 5th was world nutella day?  The flavor was fabulous but the texture was wrong.  I still managed to slather it onto homemade bread my sister in law made.  This is another reason for a big chunky sweater, nothing goes better with homemade nutella and homemade bread.  

We also ate our vegetables too,  this salad, it was soooo good.  I have a fennel obsession right now.  And I added goat cheese.

sweater - Free People, Nordstrom Rack
jeans - DL1961, Piperlime
boots - Kelsi Dagger, Queen Anne Dispatch {oldies}

other chunky sweaters I have my eye on...


TGIF, cheers to the freakin weekend.  May it linger on just a little bit longer than usual.  Pretty please.

photos by Angie.
best,
kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment